Submarine Safety Engineers
ONE Consulting, an independent recruitment & executive search consultancy, are working with a key client in the underwater systems domain.
Seeking dynamic Royal Navy submarine engineers who are looking to progress a career in the private sector, specialising in submarine safety consulting.
This is a growing market both in the UK & Internationally and the business has an excellent culture to support personal growth and career development.
– HND, Degree or similarly qualified in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, EW, Ventilation, Nuclear Systems)
– Experience of submarine engineering, support & maintenance
– Experience of operating submarine systems is a distinct advantage.
– Experience of MoD practices and policies for submarine support
– Ability to communicate and work with a broad range of stakeholders
– Ability to thoroughly and effectively evaluate systems and propose solutions
The role is flexible on salary, depending on experience, with a base of c£40k – £65k, plus pension and extensive corporate benefits package.
* Training will be fully funded to obtain all relevant qualifications and accreditations to work in this specialist field.
To discuss this role or other assignments please contact: 01633 533 111 or email [email protected]
For company information please visit our website www.1-c.co.uk