Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: [email protected]
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Join SMERAS 2023
Latest News Headlines
- First SSN-AUKUS submarines to be built in UK
- Rolls Royce’s nuclear reactors to power Australian submarines
- Oceaneering showcases ROV technology at Subsea Tieback
- Fugro and Petrobras Conduct Brazil’s First Remote Subsea Survey Inspection
- James Fisher and Sons plc announces new Head of Defence
- James Fisher charters in Østensjø subsea vessel
- Atlas Elektronik delivers final Vahana boat to Royal Navy’s divers
- NATO’s anti-submarine warfare drill Dynamic Manta underway in Italy
- SAAB UK CONTINUES FAREHAM GROWTH
- UCO WINS HUGE CONTRACT WITH SAAB SEAEYE FALCON FLEET