Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment Systems
Sonistics has been effective in the introduction of Industry to major global projects since 2005. The Industry Directory is a key source of high calibre companies providing unlimited technical expertise. As a consultative body, Sonistics has a proven history of providing accurate and essential research in support of major bids.
Sonistics supports NATO Working Groups by introducing relevant commercial expertise into the policy meetings. The friendships built and collaborations formed have helped in many difficult situations.
Sonistics’ core priority is the safe escape/rescue, abandonment and survival of submariners; any company with something to offer in this field are promoted on the SMERAS Directory. We hope you can find the information you require on this site and will be happy to receive your enquiries: [email protected]
Use the navigation tabs to investigate other areas in which Sonistics is active.
Latest News Headlines
- JFD completes 3 consecutive Submarine Rescue Exercises in Quarter One 2022
- Oceaneering secures ROV service contract offshore Brazil
- JFD completes three consecutive Submarine Rescue Exercises in Quarter One 2022
- Saab Lays Keel of First A26 Blekinge-class Submarine
- UK Trade Envoy Lord Ian Botham OBE Visits JFD Australia’s Submarine Rescue System
- FET completes sea trials of submarine rescue vehicle for Vietnam
- NATO SMERWG 2022
- SAAB SEAEYE AT GOODWOOD’S FESTIVAL OF SPEED
- NATO SMERWG Industry Reception – Amsterdam
- Forum Energy Technologies delivers work-class ROVs to Oceanica